Tuesday, December 7, 2010

long tip fish



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
***
****
*****
Long Tip Keel. I shaped, painted and made the fins for this board. It was all done for a friend of mine by the name of Bisse. He's a wacky guy from Sweden with and extraordinary personality. I wanted to do something extra special for him so I gave it a little more then usual. I even made the call to do one black future fin box and one white one (the peg leg). I had a lot different feelings and emotions while shaping this board. I feel that this is one of the most honest boards I've ever done. By honest I mean I did exactly what I felt like doing. No holding back. From shape to brush stroke and it was all a surprise. Bisse didn't know what to expect and when he arrived in NY I just put it in his hands. I was relieved when the grin on his face stretched from ear to ear. It was an exciting day for the both of us.

3 comments: