Monday, April 13, 2009

Jordy!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the past week. I just got back into the country form a little get away. Tropical weather and amazing food.....However, No Waves! Which was fine actually because I got to do tons of other cool stuff like scuba dive and explore sunken WWII battleships! I can't say the would've happened if there were waves. Anyway.........I love it when your traditional pro surfer starts to experiment with new things such as adding 3 more fins to his typical setup. I guess Kelly's new love for surf design is rubbing off on the rest of the pack. This is Jordy blasting it! Obviously 6 fins works.......when your that good anything works.  JORDY! MAKIN' IT HAPPEN!

1 comment:

  1. as much as I hate kelly slater --I am kinda glad to see him making the push towards different designs--and yes like you said when your that good anything works--but regardless the effects it has on other surfers on the tour and other surfers just influenced by reading mags and what not its a push in the right direction--I am all for seeing better surfing in my general area specifically--the potato chips and chop hopping hurt my eyes

    ReplyDelete